Join Us For Themed Summer Camps At The Dance Movement
It’s hard to believe that it’s that time of year, but summer is just days away and the kids will be out of school! Summer camps can be a great way to keep the kiddos busy while helping them improve their social skills, enhance their creativity, and make new friends. Our summer schedule is out, and we’re on track to have a great summer with our dancers!
Our McKinney dance studio, The Dance Movement, offers affordable and fun 3-week summer workshops, 4-day summer camps, and 8-week summer courses. Our classes cater to children from ages 2 to teenager, so there is something for everyone. These summer camps encourage physical exercise and movement, self-confidence, camaraderie and coordination. This year, we have several themed summer camps that the kids will just love:
- Totally Trolls features classes 2 times a week with those lovable trolls, with “troll hair” and a fun performance at the end.
- Beauty and the Beast is a specialty ballet class twice a week with costumes, a set, and a lovely performance at the end.
- Pop Star camp for 6-10 year old’s happens 4 days a week and teaches girls fun jazz and hip-hop movements with students featured in a music video shot at the studio.
- Princess Camp, perfect for ages 3-5, features ballet, tap and jazz with princess games and activities, perfect for those wannabe princesses.
- Broadway Bound teaches kids ages 7 and up how to fine-tune their stage presence, with a focus on jazz, tap, improvisation and more.
- Fairy Tale Ballet features fairy tale costumes and lots of fun for little dancers ages 2 and 3. This Mommy and Me class includes famous fairy tale stories of Cinderella, Snow White, and lots of dancing and fun.
- Hip Hop Classes. In addition to our camps, we feature both teen and adult hip hop dance classes this summer. This class is a great workout and includes the modern and high-energy dance movements of hip hop.
Join us for our themed summer camps and classes at The Dance Movement. Register your child now!